wo 22 februari 2023
Event on Facebook
Standard price €10
- 26 years €5
Students (only on presentation of valid student card at the entrance) €0
Osaka Riot is the solo project of musical jack-of-all-trades Ewout Decraene. On his modular synths he improvises with the necessary crush, kicks and bass. Each live set varies and is an experiment in itself, so ideal guest for our musical dates.
Oriana Ikomo is the project of Oriana Mangala (23), a Brussels-based Musician/Performer. After searching for her own sound in different projects and her studies at the Royal Conservatory of Ghent, she recently started making music under the name Oriana Ikomo. Her inspiration comes from Jazz, Soul, RnB and Electronic music (Solange, Nils Frahm, FKA twigs, James Blake...), among others. As a result, she gets a unique dreamy, full sound that accompanies her soulful voice.
For fans of FKA Twigs, Celeste and Solange.
Dries Laheye was born in 1987. After completing his Jazz studies at the Royal Conservatory in Antwerp, he develops into a musician free of genres. Improvisation has always been a main ingredient in the many projects for which he is still an active composer and performer. Currently, Dries plays with Selah Sue, STUFF, Lucid Lucia, Hooray, AAN, Fulco, Liesa Van der Aa and works as a freelance bass player.
- 22.09Mold sessie - Joachim Badenhorst, James De Graef, Maribeth Diggle
- 22.10Mold session - Hantrax, Maya Dhondt
- 22.02Mold session - Osaka Riot, Oriana Ikomo, Dries Laheye
- 23.03Mold session - Ben Bertrand + Nabou Claerhout
- 11.05Mold session - Indre Jurgelevičiūtė + Bert Cools + Anthony Romaniuk
- 06.07Mold session - Milan W. + Azertyklavierwerke + Mattias De Craene
- 24.08Mold session - Zonderwerk + Lennert Baerts